When it comes to patios there are limitless choices in material, size, style, and patterns. We can help you navigate from the research and design phases all the way to the finished product. We have installed hundreds of patios over the last 25 years, from natural stone to concrete pavers. You can rest assured that when you work with AJR Environmental we can handle any design aspect and go above and beyond your expectations.
We know that transforming your yard into extended living space can be daunting. We handle everything for our customers including acquiring the necessary permits, working with your architect or designer if needed, and selecting the appropriate materials for the project. When you work with a team of contractors such as ours there is nothing you can dream of that we can’t create. Call us today to schedule your free estimate and consultation and you’ll be enjoying your new patio in no time.
What to Consider For Your Patio Project
- Are there any possible drainage issues near the foundation of the home before the project begins
- Consider what type of material fits with the aesthetics of your home and landscaping
- Research paver patterns before work begins
- Lighting options
- If your new patio will have direct sunlight consider shade options and structures
- If the back yard space is small consider privacy options such as retaining walls, fences, or plantings
- Consider borders, landscape stones, and other design features to create a visual interest